Sunday, May 31, 2015

Advice #19

Hi my name is Martha. I'm 12 years old and I was wondering, am I too young to be thinking about sex?? I mean I have this crush and I've been having these dreams where me and him are like having sex. We are very close friends but these dreams have been making me all topsy tervy. I can't get my thoughts straight, all I think about is him. If I tell him about the dreams and that I like him it could really ruin our friendship. What should I do??????-Martha

Hello Martha! I'd like to first start of by saying yes, you are too young to be thinking about that. If the sex dreams are really getting on you and messing up your thoughts you might just need to tell your crush\good friend about the dreams. Don't make it too awkward though, you just need to straight up tell him that you've been having weird dreams and that you like him. And if he doesn't like you back it's fine, there are other fish in the sea. Best of luck! -Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment