Friday, May 29, 2015

Advice #5

So I have this YouTube channel. And I just started 2 weeks ago and I already been getting a lot of hate. I guess it's because In one video I talked about me being a feminist and other video I ranted about this guy named Sam Pepper. People even been sending me death threats and now I'm thinking about leaving YouTube so I can just escape from all of this online bullying. But Idk really know what to do anymore, please help me!!! -Bullied Youtuber

Hi bullied YouTuber! Frist of let me start of by saying that's awful!! And I think you should not take the comments too personally. People can be really cruel and it's sick. I think people tend to forget that other people they may dislike are human too. But you know what??? If you want to keep doing it you just keep on doing it! And if it's too much for you to handel you just need to quit doing YouTube or change your videos about something else. All I can tell you to do is follow your dreams! And don't listen to the haters because they will hate! And if you want to talk about it I'm always here for you! Best of luck- Brooklyn

P.S please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYja5kZ3M4

^I think this will help you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment